Most Ugandans are uncertain about whether their independent company needs a website. This is on the grounds that they have misinterpretations, for example, websites are intended for huge organizations. Others state what they do isn’t sufficiently intriguing to have a website in Uganda and some have no clue where to try and start. We are giving you a beginning; inform us regarding your business and we’ll readily open up to you. For what reason does your “Ugandan independent venture” need a website now?
Having a website in Uganda 10 years prior would unquestionably just mean promoting. Today, the story is to some degree unique. Having a site is significant however having it planned by us is considerably progressively important. Underneath we list the main 5 center reasons private company holders in Uganda don’t have the foggiest idea.
- You will gain admittance to a Wider Market
The web has discovered its way into a lot of individuals’ span approximated to 12 million Ugandans today. 90% of these have once searched for an item or administration online over the most recent a year and this number develops each day! Having a site would mean the possibility to offer to anybody of those. This requires a website that sells and that is our subject matter.
- The best salesman: Your website.
Envision conveying all your business, paying little mind to where you do it from; Uganda, Kenya, Somalia, to the web! The thing that matters is that if your business is a shop that closes when you are away, the web doesn’t close. It is open 24 hours every day and 7days per week. It is every minute of the everyday sales rep that is ever speaking to your business to the world on the loose.
- A website sets aside your cash.
So You figure you can’t bear the cost of one yet in all actuality you can’t manage the cost of not having one, particularly in the event that you are maintaining a business in Uganda or East Africa. At the point when we design for you a website, we can likewise give you better methods for promoting through the website and unquestionably won’t be practically identical with a paper regarding the expense of the notice. A website arrives at a far way more noteworthy crowd to advance your business yet very practicality. We’ll likewise tune it with our 5 characteristics of a decent website to accomplish the most extreme outcomes.
- You move with your clients.
Indeed! They are constantly educated about your items and administrations. They will know the appearance of new items and advancements. It resembles a handout however this time around, it won’t get old since it’s just a matter of refreshing your website. Which by the way is extremely simple too with our back-end structures?
- A website will spare you time.
One method for sparing time in business is having a website. With a Ugandan business sites, you don’t need to disclose everything to your clients. With an online inventory, you can give loads of data about your items and administrations. What’s more, you realize what time is? Cash!
On the off chance that you said you needn’t bother with a website since you are a private venture, at that point, it’s generally in light of the fact that you are a spying organization (clearly not valid for an independent company in Uganda) or you have a lot of clients you couldn’t care less about. Pause, or you are raking in some serious cash and you don’t need more. In any case, having no website implies losing business!
Preparing to set up a significant website design consider the new standard for 2020 destinations? Here are nine non-debatable principles to execute on your website design.
- Quick Loading Website – no one needs to join in (and pause and pause) for your site to loads. Configuration settings with speedy loading times for all clients on all gadgets (even those with slower Internet connection). you’ll utilize Pingdom or GT Metrix Insights by Google to see your site speed and notice how you’ll improve it.
- Mobile Responsiveness‘ – Almost everybody utilizes advanced mobile phones (gadgets) every day. Make an appealing, versatile neighborly plan that your crowd can get you on whatever platform on whatever point they need to visit your website, any place they travel on any device they are using.
- Analytics Enabled – Analytics is a factor in website design – it’s the least difficult gratitude to establish that your site is truly carrying out this responsibility. a definitive plan ought to incorporate usefulness to quantify key markers like traffic, views, and conversions.
- Website enhancement reorganization – Don’t criticize the office of improving your webpage for the two programs and people. Create a convincing, clear substance for your users. For the web indexes, consistently incorporate exceedingly significant on-page SEO labels and components, including pattern and XML sitemaps.
- Empowered CMS – it can convey priceless, long haul advanced promoting energy. Incorporate a back-end Content Management System inside the plan so customers can post and alter content as required.
- Conversion Optimized – Have a change driven customer? Execute devices for making effort presentation pages into your plan. These assigned pages on the website design can keep your perusers traveling through your site and direct them to plan a gathering, demand an item show, and even make a deal.
- Email Marketing – Yes, email promoting stays a thing – and an exceptionally compelling thing at that. A site’s email catch structures ought to adjust with the customer’s email showcasing framework for consistent access and association with your customers.
- Social Media Implementation – Never pass up on an opportunity to impact the office of web-based life. Incorporate all significant web-based life stages inside your plan. Permitting clients to rapidly get to online networking pages from the site in a split second expands a brand’s span and helps increment perceivability and traffic.
- Solid Security for the website – Never bargain nearby security. Each structure ought to incorporate key security and protection conventions, similar to fundamental security checks, to watch customer and client information on any website design
This closes the non-debatable segment of our 2020 web architecture rules. In any case, there are two extra tips to consider while making a site:
- Dynamic Web Apps – Pahappa Limited website design specialists, intrigued by the effect applications wear versatile media stages, have effectively mixed the most perfectly awesome web and application highlights into a half breed alluded to as Progressive Web Apps. I hope to discover Progressive Web Apps call at full power all through 2020. As a designer, consider including different highlights into your plan like sprinkle screens, pop-up messages, and vivified page changes to hoist generally speaking UX.
Is Your Brand’s Website design Up To 2010 Standards?
It’s the ideal opportunity for a brief online website redesign. Keep in mind, it’s not about amazing signals and redesigns. Or maybe, 2020 will have practical experience in a move towards basic, utilitarian, and advanced plans. Executing these (generally effortless) norms as a non-debatable plan pattern can bigly affect the manner in which we work together and associate with potential clients online for ideal ROI with each client commitment.
Here At Pahappa limited, we design corporate websites, a tool that is very essential to promote services/products on the web to businesses and institutions today. We have designed websites for different institutions in various sectors like Real Estate, Health, Education, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Tourism, as well as commodity retail.
Here are the signs that your website needs to be updated or upgraded
- Your website looks and feels outdated.
“It’s just about being online” Don’t listen to such people your website is a 24-7 salesperson and a representation of your brand online as well an excellent marketing tool your business.
People who really understand marketing know the first impression lasts forever, your business website not out of that to that too. It can be opened anywhere in the world and what you want is to convert your visitors into leads or customers, and that doesn’t just happen with outdated website design, your website has got to be fresh, nice looking and modern in all ways to you as well as your visitors. -If you don’t find your website pleasant to look at, chances are that your visitors or companies feel the same way.
- Your website has a layperson’s design.
Most companies in Uganda be like – It’s just a website; Call our IT Department. And they ignore expertise & experience. we have seen this so much especially in Uganda as the boss looks to save the budget. while this may save you some money short term, your website will most likely not reflect your brand in terms of quality and may impact your results too. If your website designer has no portfolio (Previous work to show), you may as well have a bad website design
- Your website is not mobile-friendly.
Also Known as “Responsive Design” We all know most of the website visitors always come from mobile phones & tablets (Over 75% of internet traffic), Mobile-friendliness contributes a lot to the quality and usability of your website. What Responsive means is basically that your website has a diverse and most desirable design for different devices by their respective screen sizes.
It is becoming more and more important to have your website looking and feeling great on all device types –Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops, etc.
- Website taking a long time to open.
A Slow website not only switches your visitor’s mood off; it also makes them never want to return again, -ever. High load time also takes the attention of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo away from your website as they don’t like sending people to your slow website.
This is mostly a hosting-related issue if not heavy code or images. There are several ways of optimizing for speed and we always try to make all our websites load faster.
- Your website has no Backend.
The backend allows a website owner to easily add, change, and update almost anything on their website with no need for coding skills or help from a skilled developer. If Your website doesn’t have one? trust me when I say you need to visit us today for all updates or website redesigning
- Your website does not represent your company anymore.
This may be adding new services, products, team & content, editing the ones you changed in design or pricing, updating or removing the ones you don’t offer any more (Out of stock), among others. As we indicated above, we offer backend, which helps a website owner to update these contents easily
If your website comprises information that is not up-to-date or missing key information you want visitors to access, your website doesn’t make sense to your company anymore.
- Website Usability
Usability is all the look and feels, mobile-friendliness, navigation for both humans and Search engines among others. You need to have your website easily usable and that’s how people will stay logger on your website hence more business for you as people and search engines get to understand what you are and offer.
Below are some signs your website has a poor usability score;
- Your website is difficult to navigate and has confusing or no menu at all.
- Your website doesn’t engage your visitors with clear calls to actions to boost sales.
- Your site structure does not cater for Search engines.
- Your website is not mobile-friendly.
- Your website takes forever to load most times.
- Among others, usability is too extensive and important to your website design
You may have been struggling to sell your products and goods, with our Ecommerce website all this is history. Currently, Ugandans online presence is growing fast speed and nobody wants to invest more time in shopping physically. So, there is an increasing demand for e-commerce solutions.
Here at Pahappa Limited, we have the skill to develop for your business a secure e-commerce website. We design an e-commerce website based on the needs of specific client’s products. Pahappa is known as software, mobile and web development company in Uganda which offers you reasonable, secure and reliable websites, which will be simple to use by a large number of online customers.
Reaching your customer gives you the edge of success over your competitor waiting for the customer to reach them. A person who does this online-shopping wants their time to be used constructively not to mess-up with a lot of complex procedures.
Pahappa understands the value of their need and we address them by giving them trouble-free and safe eCommerce website design on the side of your customers. about your product
Our e-commerce offering allows you to accept payments through your online website in a secure, fast and effective manner via the payment service provider of your choice.
What it offers you/Features :
• Transactions are completely secure (each transaction is authenticated)
• A user-friendly web interfaces
• The ability to view all transactions that occurred to enable effective reconciliation
• Flexible and open architecture, allowing quick configurations of new products
• A check-out facility that is flexible
• Acceptance of Airtel mobile money, MTN mobile money MasterCard and VISA.
Contact us today for details.
In the world, The internet has a population of 4.2 billion users globally, and of these, Uganda has 16 million internet users according to the information on Uganda’s Ministry of ICT website. If you own any business/company or organization, whether big or small, it is high time you get your business online, because every business is going online.
Here at Pahappa Limited, We design corporate websites, a tool that is very essential to promote services/products on the web to businesses and institutions today. We have designed websites for different institutions in various sectors like Real Estate, Health, Education, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Tourism, as well as commodity retail.
Our standard website features, unless specified by the client include:
|Static Website||Dynamic Website|
|5 Page Website||10+ Pages Website|
|Responsive Design||Responsive Design|
|Contact Us Form||Contact Us Form|
|3 Months Free Maintenance||3 Months Free Maintenance|
|Hosting (1year)||Hosting (1year)|
|Domain Name (.Com, .Org, .Info Etc.)||Domain Name (.Com, .Org, .Info Etc.)|
|5 Email ID||15 Emails ID|
|Standard Layout||Custom Pages|
|1 Design Revisions||4 Design Revisions|
|No System||Custom Management System|
|Normal Forms||Advanced Custom Form|
There are different types of website selection depending upon the nature of work or client’s requirement: Static, Dynamic, Micro, Portal and E-commerce.
- WordPress (PHP)
- CSS for customization
- Frameworks (Laravel, )
|Website||Price Range (UGX)|
|Static Website ||500,000-700,000/=|
Pahappa Limited is Uganda’s leading website design, Mobile application developments & Custom system development Company focused on delivering quality systems, websites & mobile development that is result-oriented with guaranteed customer satisfaction. Our other service includes bulk SMS etc.
Here at Pahappa, we design professional and quality websites, every website should be mobile responsive and here is why.
1. Lower Cost & Website Maintenance
By using Responsive Web Design, you can save money. You will have to spend on the single-site design rather than designing desktop and mobile designs. Responsive Website is softer for website maintenance.
When you have a website with a responsive design, you can do changes quickly and easily. And do not have to worry about making changes on two websites.
3. Enhanced user experience
The user would love it access your website on mobile. User involvement is critical for website owners. Responsive design helps people to like your site, and convince them to get back. A major factor indicating the variety of user experience is the time they spend on your site.
4. Better Website Loading Times
In responsive website images and fluid networks, it gets significantly less time for a page to load, which has a direct impact on the duration of your user’s visit.
5. Search engine optimization (SEO) increases.
Responsive design can help with SEO because Google, as mentioned, gives preference to mobile-friendly websites. In combination with other SEO factors, responsiveness helps to give you a big boost in search engine results.
6. Lower Bounce Rates
The Responsive website means visitors will stay on your site longer, which reduces your bounce rate. Visitors will be more persuaded to click through and read other pages on your site and explore everything you’ve got to offer.
7. Ease of management
Most businesses, especially smaller ones, don’t have a lot of time to update or refresh the way their website looks. But rather than having to hire a designer to handle every aspect of your website, responsive design allows you to make the changes yourself, quickly and easily.
Pahappa limited team is dedicated to delivering quality infographic designs for your business idea. If you are looking for any consultation in Custom Management System then you can give us a call